This SPIDER AF FREEMIUM TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (hereinafter referred to as this “Agreement”) is a separate agreement between you and SPIDER LABS LTD. and is hereby deemed to be part of the applicable version of the Spider AF Terms and Conditions to which you have already agreed (hereinafter referred to as the “Spider AF Terms and Conditions”). This Agreement governs your use of the Spider AF freemium version (hereinafter referred to as “Freemium Service”) outside of Japan.
If you use the Freemium Service, regardless of whether or not you have applied for such use, you are deemed to have agreed to this Agreement, so please read this Agreement carefully before using the Freemium Service. Defined terms used in this Agreement and any other defined terms relating to the Freemium Service shall have the meanings set forth in the Spider AF Terms and Conditions unless otherwise specified in this Agreement.
- The Freemium Service is a service provided as a freemium version of Spider AF. As a freemium service, Spider AF provides anti-fraud services for up to 5,000 clicks per month for one advertising platform only. If you wish to use Spider AF services beyond these limits, please follow the upgrade procedures as separately determined by the Company.
- The Freemium Service is provided as a special form of service for a limited period, and the Company may arbitrarily terminate the Freemium Service at any time or change its content with 30 days’ prior written notice to you. You hereby consent to the foregoing in connection with your application for use of the Freemium Service.
- You hereby agree to the Spider AF Terms and Conditions and this Agreement and agree to apply for the use of the Freemium Service in the manner prescribed by the Company. A license agreement for the Freemium Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Freemium Service Agreement”) is established between you and the Company at the time the Company approves your application, and the license agreement incorporates the Spider AF Terms and Conditions and this Agreement.
- You may use the Freemium Service only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. In addition, if the terms of this Agreement conflict with any agreement made between you and the Company before you started using the Freemium Service, this Agreement will control.
- The term of this Agreement shall begin on the Freemium Service start date and end on the last day of the calendar month in which the start date falls. If the term is automatically renewed (as set forth below), it will extend from the first day of the following calendar month to the last day of such month, and the same shall apply thereafter from month to month until the term is terminated in accordance with Section 2 below.
- If there is no notice of intent to terminate this Agreement from either you or the Company at least 30 days before the expiration of the current term, the term will automatically continue for an additional calendar month, and the same shall apply thereafter. In addition, if either you or the Company notifies the other party of an intent to terminate this Agreement, it will automatically terminate on the last day of the following calendar month.
- All matters not stipulated in this Agreement shall be as set forth in the Spider AF Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal, void or unenforceable, the provision determined to be illegal, void or unenforceable will be replaced with a valid provision that most closely resembles the intent of such provision, or a reasonable interpretation will be applied so that it becomes a valid provision that is closest to the intent of such provision. The remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect thereafter.
- The Company may revise the terms of this Agreement as it deems necessary without prior notice to you, and the revised Agreement will take effect from the time you are notified of such revisions (or, if an effective date for such revisions is determined, that date). If you use the Freemium Service after the revisions to this Agreement have taken effect, you will be deemed to have agreed to the revised Agreement.
- In the event of any disagreement regarding matters not set forth in this Agreement or compliance with the terms of this Agreement, you and the Company shall discuss the matter in good faith and make commercially reasonable efforts to reach an amicable resolution.
- This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction set forth in the applicable version of the Spider AF Terms and Conditions to which you have already agreed.