Welcome to our Placements Summary Page support guide! Here, we will explain how to use our dashboard table and the importance of ad placement for brand safety and preventing ad fraud.
Log in to your account
To view your placement summary, you need to log in to your account using your username and password. (NOTE: Add Login Link Here)
Access the Dashboard
Once you are logged in, navigate to the “Ad Fraud Protection” tab, select the “Placements” section and lastly select the “Breakdown” category.
The Placements Summary Section
is a table that provides an overview of your ad campaign's performance.
It includes the following information:
- Domain: The website or app where your ad was displayed.
- Top Level Domain (TLD): The highest level domain of the website or app where your ad was displayed.
- Language: The language of the website or app where your ad was displayed.
- Action: The type of interaction a user had with your ad, such as clicking or viewing.
- Cost: The amount spent on displaying your ad.
- Impressions: The number of times your ad was displayed.
- Clicks: The number of clicks on your ad.
- Conversions: The number of times a user completed a desired action after clicking on your ad.
- CPA: Cost per Acquisition, the amount spent to acquire one customer through your ad.
- CPC: Cost per Click, the amount spent on each click on your ad.
- CVR: Conversion Rate, the percentage of users who completed a desired action after clicking on your ad.
- Placement Type: The type of placement where your ad was displayed, such as a banner or video ad.
<aside>💡 Ad placement is crucial for brand safety and preventing ad fraud. Placing ads on inappropriate or low-quality websites can harm your brand's reputation and lead to poor performance. It is important to ensure that your ads are placed on websites that align with your brand's values and target audience. By monitoring your ad placements, you can identify suspicious activity and take action to prevent ad fraud.
To use the Placements Summary Page effectively, consider the following tips:
- Sort and filter the table to focus on specific metrics or placements that are essential to your campaign.
- Monitor the placement types and domains where your ads are displayed to ensure brand safety.
- Identify any suspicious activity, such as unusually high click or conversion rates, and investigate further to prevent ad fraud.
- Use the performance metrics to optimize your campaign by focusing on high-performing placements and adjusting targeting or ad creatives for underperforming placements.
We hope this guide has been helpful in understanding our Placements Summary Page and how it can help you ensure brand safety and prevent ad fraud. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.