Spider AF automatically tracks fraudulent users. You can prevent this traffic with audience exclusion. We recommend that you enable this each time you create a new campaign.
To learn more about audience exclusion, see How audience exclusion works.
You must set up an audience tag before starting. See How to set up an audience tag with TikTok or Pangle.
Create the audience for exclusion
- Log in and open TikTok Ads Manager.
- Click Assets at the top, then click Audiences.
- Click Create Audience, then click Custom Audience.
- Click Website Traffic.
- Select these options in the Include section:
People who've carried out the following actions: Select Page View and 180 days.
Through the following pixels: Select the pixel you created for Spider AF.
You can only use the pixel after you share it with us for setup. Make sure to provide this (see How to set up an audience tag with TikTok or Pangle).
You can use the pixel once the audience for exclusion reaches 1000 users.
- Add a name for the audience. Leave the Enable Auto-Refresh switch on.
- Click the Confirm button at the bottom.
Spider AF counts invalid traffic differently from TikTok. The size of this audience may not match the value on your Dashboard.
Add audience exclusion to ad groups
With TikTok, you must apply audience exclusion for each ad group.
- Click Campaign in the top menu.
- Click Ad Group, then click the Edit button for one of your groups.
- In the Targeting section, click the add button under Excluded, then click the audience you created above.
We can guide you through this setup with screen sharing. Please contact us if you have any trouble.