To use audience exclusion with TikTok or Pangle, you first create an audience tag. To do this, you create a TikTok Pixel, which we use to build the audience for exclusion.
Create an audience tag
- Log in and open TikTok Ads Manager.
- Click Assets at the top, then click Events.
- In the Web Events section, click Manage.
- If you have not created a pixel before, you see this screen. Click Create Pixel.
If you have created a pixel already, you see this screen. Click Set Up Web Events to add a new one.
- Select TikTok Pixel and click Next.
- Add a name for the pixel. Select Manually Install Pixel Code, then click Next.
- Select Developer Mode, then click Create.
- On the next screen, click Copy Pixel Code. Paste this text into the Spider AF contact window.
- Turn off the options for Allow first-party cookies and Automatic Advanced Matching, then click Next.
- Click Complete Setup.
We can guide you through this setup with screen sharing. Please contact us if you have any trouble.