You can analyze traffic sources, keywords, and device data when you use Spider AF with Google Ads. To do this, you must set up a tracking template.
By setting up tracking at the ad group level, you can track multiple ads together.
1. In Google Ads, click Ad groups and then the subcategory Ad groups in the left menu.
2. If you cannot see the Tracking template column, click the Columns button and then Modify columns.
3. Click the Attributes section. Select the checkbox beside Tracking template, then click Apply.
4. Look at the Tracking template column for the ad group that you want to track. If there is already text in the field, please contact us.
1. If the Tracking template column is empty for the campaign that you want to track, click the pencil icon.
2. Copy and paste this text into the Tracking template field:
3. Click Save.